Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snapshot Of My Life

This picture was most important to me because it changed my life in so many ways. This was one of my most special ones because this was the year I went to State for Track and placed 5th which was really good considering it was my first real year running hurdles. This was life changing for me and it got me to where I am now and I look back to that day and remember that there's a lot more to life and that you can prove yourself to anyone as long as you put everything you have to it and if I can do it, then i'm sure anyone else can do it and make their dreams come true as long as you're more than dedicated. It pushes me to do better at everything, instead of just Track in general. It was a life changing moment and made me realize that not everything is just given to you. You have to work for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment